Assistant Professor (System Development Lab)
- M.S. degree, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung University
- Ph.D. degree, Department of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University
- Project Consultant, CAMEO Information Technology Incorporation
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Graduate Institute of Educational Information and Measurement, National Taichung University of Education
- Visiting scholar at Cylab, Carnegie Mellon University
- Research Assistant, Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica
- Research Assistant, Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
- Lecturer, Department of Information Management, Ta Hwa University of Science and Technology
- Software Engineer, Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation
- Social Computing
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Advanced Programming Design
- Advanced Database Management Systems
- Windows Programming
- Web Applications and Programming
- Data Structure
- Internet Marketing
- Tsung-Ju Lee, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Chih-Chun Kung, “Factors Influencing the Performance of Human Computation: an Empirical Study in Web Application Testing,” Journal of Information Science and Engineering, In press. [SCI]
- Tsung-Ju Lee, Shian-Shyong Tseng, “Easy-to-explain Feature Synthesis Approach for Recommending Entertainment Video,” Neurocomputing. Vol. 92, No. 1, Sep. 2012, pp. 61-68. [SCI] (featured on Advances in Engineering; featured on Issues in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Machine Learning: 2013 Edition)
- Jui-Feng Weng, Shian-Shyong Tseng, and Tsung-Ju Lee, “Teaching Boolean Logic through Appropriately Game Rule Tuning,” IEEE Trans. Learning Technology, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 319-328, 2010. [SSCI]
- Pei-Chun Chen, Kuang-Yao Lee, Tsung-Ju Lee, Yuh-Jye Lee, and Su-Yun Huang, “Multiclass Support Vector Classification via Coding and Regression,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, pp. 1501-1512, 2010. [SCI]
- Shian-Shyong Tseng, Tsung-Ju Lee, "A Computer-aided Human Computation Approach for Testing Web Application", The Second International Conference on Computing, Measurement, Control and Sensor Network, 2014.
- Li-Ling Hu, Shian-Shyong Tseng, and Tsung-Ju Lee, “Towards Scaffolding Problem-Solving Implementation Process in Undergraduate Programming Course”, 13th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, 2013.
- Min-Kun Tsai, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Jui-Feng Weng, and Tsung-Ju Lee, “Digital Storytelling in Reflective Learning in Bullying Prevention”, Proceedings of International Conference of Educational Innovation through Technology, 2012.
- Che-Ching Yang, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Tsung-Ju Lee, Jui-Feng Weng, and Kaiyuan Chen, “Building an Anti-Phishing Game to Enhance Network Security Literacy Learning”, 12th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, 2012.
- Shian-Shyong Tseng, Kaiyuan Chen, Tsung-Ju Lee, and Jui-Feng Weng, “Automatic Content Generation for Anti-Phishing Education Game”, 2011 Global Chinese Conference on Computer Education, 2011.
- Shian-Shyong Tseng, Tsung-Ju Lee, Shih-Wei You, Jui-Feng Weng, “Using Wiki-based Approach to Constructing Item Bank of Arithmetic Word Problems,” In the proceedings of the IADIS International Conference on e-Learning, vol. 2, pp. 42-46, 2010.
- Yuan-Hsin Tung, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Tsung-Ju Lee, Jui-Feng Weng, “A Novel Approach to Automatic Test Case Generation for Web Applications,” 2010 10th International Conference on Quality Software, pp. 399-404, 2010.
- Tsong-Song Hwang, Tsung-Ju Lee, Yuh-Jye Lee, “A Three-tier IDS via Data Mining Approach,” In the Proceedings of the 3rd annual ACM Workshop on Mining Network Data, pp. 1-6, 2007.